🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not Getting Hired!!!
Page options
awadh-saleh
Community Member

Not Getting Hired!!!

Hi There, 

My Issue is That I'm Not getting Hired!!! Any Expert with Tips & Tricks would be Appreciated. Don't Hesitate To ask me Any Questions.

Thanks,

Awadh Saleh

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
robin_hyman
Community Member

Awadh S wrote:

Hi There, 

My Issue is That I'm Not getting Hired!!! Any Expert with Tips & Tricks would be Appreciated. Don't Hesitate To ask me Any Questions.

Thanks,

Awadh Saleh

I disagree with Saju about keeping your rate low.  I would increase to $10 and change your title to a more general job like a Virtual Assistant.  It appears the things you can do fall under this title.  

A few more suggestions:

* Expand on what you've done in your real-world experience

* What have been some accomplishments in your career?

* Make your header and first two lines stand out.  It's what clients see in a search.  

If you keep your rates really low you will get the low of the low clients expecting everything for very little.  It's the complaint I read more than anything on this community. 

Keep trying and stay positive.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
wontone9
Community Member

Hi awad

🙂 Quick answer is to wait. Your profile is very new for this market place and there are lots of other people also existing here. I recommend you to keep your rate low, polite with the customer, ask your doubts on time and questions.

The most serious one is to restrain yourself in every situation here when you dealing with the clients.

Regards

Saju

robin_hyman
Community Member

Awadh S wrote:

Hi There, 

Thanks,

Awadh Saleh

I disagree with Saju about keeping your rate low.  I would increase to $10 and change your title to a more general job like a Virtual Assistant.  It appears the things you can do fall under this title.  

A few more suggestions:

* Expand on what you've done in your real-world experience

* What have been some accomplishments in your career?

* Make your header and first two lines stand out.  It's what clients see in a search.  

If you keep your rates really low you will get the low of the low clients expecting everything for very little.  It's the complaint I read more than anything on this community. 

Keep trying and stay positive.  Good luck!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members