🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not Getting Invites Over Last One Month
Page options
nazibuddaula
Community Member

Not Getting Invites Over Last One Month

Last one year profile is Top rated and 100% JSS. Some times I was getting invites from client directly. But suddenly over last one month I din get any invite from client. Still my profile is public. But why does not get invite now?

11 REPLIES 11
rolludesig
Community Member

now the number of invites clients can send for free is limited ..for sending unlimited invites clients need to pay.

and now you wont get invites till you are rotated to top thanks to upwork alogrithm...i am top rated and nowhere seen at top when search is made so you can expect what lies for future unless this alogrithm rotation is discontinued..

Rahul V wrote:

unless this alogrithm rotation is discontinued..

Okay, let's do this. Let's discontinue the algorithm that rotates freelancers so everyone has their moment of glory, and make it static.

So Rahul, who do you suggest they put on the top of the list? And who should stay at the bottom?

I guess you on the top, forever? 🙂

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

no i dont want to be at top but putting non serious -part timers-inexperienced freelancers at top is not going help either 🙂

i am not the only one complaining boss but few things done are not right and future looks bit bleak here right now..

Rahul V wrote:

i am not the only one complaining 

No, but you're a frequent flyer.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

yeah rene  i had to 🙂

sometimes feel it is good to be unsucessful here so i can find myself in searches at top...funny to see experienced freelancers at bottom 

Rahul,

Are you suggesting that freelancers that work part-time or just starting out should be permanently put to the bottom of the list? That's ridiculous. There are a lot of successful part-time freelancers out there and all of us started on here at one point or another.

and isnt it ridiculous enough that top rated freelancer are not even seen till the 50th page of search pages? 

Rahul V wrote:

i am not the only one complaining boss

Image result for confused look meme

i just want bidding process should be fair to all..recommendations/screening of freelancers should be stopped by upwork it is the job of the client to judge who is best and who is not:)

Rene K wrote:

Rahul V wrote:

unless this alogrithm rotation is discontinued..

Okay, let's do this. Let's discontinue the algorithm that rotates freelancers so everyone has their moment of glory, and make it static.

So Rahul, who do you suggest they put on the top of the list? And who should stay at the bottom?

I guess you on the top, forever? 🙂

It does seem to be a little bit schizophrenic though, doesn't it? One month I'll get nothing, and I panic, then the next I get way too many offers and stupidly accept them because it's feast or famine, right?

How does the algorithm work?

seriously no idea how the alogrithm works 😞

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths