Community Guru
Catherine M Member Since: Jan 20, 2017
11 of 19

Thanks for the suggestion, Jennifer.

Highlighted
Dmitriy A Member Since: Nov 1, 2018
12 of 19

Hello!

I don't get notifications about messages sometimes (All: mobile app, desktop app and email). But settings is correct for this. Spam folder is empty. As if I had read them.

The problem was repeating yesterday. Today I saw that message which I didn't read. But I didn't get notifications about this.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
13 of 19

Hi Dmitriy,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Kendra C Member Since: Feb 18, 2019
14 of 19

I'm not getting emails for new Upwork messages sometimes. Even when I am on the Upwork site, it is not giving me a notification that I have received a message about 50% of the time. However when I go to the messages tab, I can read them. This just started a few weeks ago.

Anyone else having this issue?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
15 of 19

Hi Kendra,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Suzanna S Member Since: Jun 22, 2016
16 of 19

Yes! This happens to me A LOT and has been going on for months. I have triple checked my notification settings and everything is set to "All Activity". I'm glad I'm not the only one but hopefully it is something that Upwork can sort out?! Do I need to submit a support ticket?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
17 of 19

Hi Suzanna,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further. I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you, thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Aaron C Member Since: Nov 20, 2016
18 of 19

I am also reporting issues with the Android version of the Upwork app. Notifications are arriving 10-15 minutes after they hit my email box. Given that we do not always receive email notifications for messages, there is a chance we may miss important communication. What is being done to resolve this? It has not been a problem in the past.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
19 of 19

Hi Aaron,

We had issues with push notifications earlier and it was recorded on our Status Page. The issue has since been fixed. Could you please let us know you you're still experiencing delays?

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS