Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Getting Response in Proposals

Highlighted
Kashif M Member Since: Dec 15, 2015
21 of 57

Maria

Could you also have a look at my profile and suggest what I can do. I have also not been receiving any responses from proposals for quite some time now and its getting really frustrating now. Ive tried everything I could think of. 

Thanks

Highlighted
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
22 of 57

@Kashif M wrote:

Maria

Could you also have a look at my profile and suggest what I can do. I have also not been receiving any responses from proposals for quite some time now and its getting really frustrating now. Ive tried everything I could think of. 

Thanks

You have a brilliant profile. Maybe you can work on your proposals but maybe it is the market. You're not the only one having noticed a decline in jobs recently.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Highlighted
Partha G Member Since: Jan 16, 2017
23 of 57

Old elance was better than this. But this one is sucks after migration. I will not renew my membership from next month. 

Highlighted
Inayat U Member Since: May 9, 2020
24 of 57
Greetings,

I have started working on upwork since last month. First I used to get responses on posting personals, now I am experienced to not get attention from clients. Is there any problems with my profile? Please give me suggestions
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
25 of 57

Hi Inayat,

You may check these great articles in our Hiring Headquarters to help you Enhance your Profile: 

Also, I would recommend that you check out these articles to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Manoj G Member Since: Jan 11, 2016
26 of 57

Hi Community Guru,

My profile strenght is 100%. I am daily submitting the proposals spending more than 5 to 6 hour on upwork. I got first job just in a month but after then I never recieve any response from client. Most of the proposals decliend by client.  I also updating my propsal frequently as per client requirement but no luck please guide me. I am also passed the needful upwork tests. 

please review my profile

https://www.upwork.com/fl/manojghote 

Thanks & Regards

Manoj G

Highlighted
Partha G Member Since: Jan 16, 2017
27 of 57

can you please look on mine? i had same profile in elance got job, now this is new account in upwork nothing 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Carlos L Member Since: Apr 24, 2016
28 of 57

Partha, it looks like you have no any taken test, for this you will not have a rising talent, furthermore no job, furthermore no top rate, furthermore no money so maybe starving. So take a test, you will change your fate for sure.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
29 of 57

@Partha G wrote:

can you please look on mine? i had same profile in elance got job, now this is new account in upwork nothing 

Partha your profile is in violation of Upwork ToS. You are a company, a team, you must have an agency profile and all of your team members have to have a profile under that agency. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Highlighted
Abida G Member Since: Jan 22, 2017
30 of 57

I would love if anyone could tell me what am I doing wrong. It has been more than a month and I didn't get ANY response on my job proposals. The point is that I am REALLY hard trying, spending many hours in writing proposals, cover letter, answering questions. For now I have one nice job, but I apply to at least one a day, and get no response further. Any help is welcome!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS