Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Getting Response in Proposals

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
31 of 53

@Parthipan A wrote:

Could you please review my profile and suggest improvement for getting work??

There isn't really much to review.... You have hardly any overview, no portfolio,  no employment history...

There is really nothing there that would make you stand out between all the other applicants for every job.

Patrick H Member Since: Aug 18, 2017
32 of 53

Can you take a look at my profile also? I am not getting responses from anything but scams that want me to chat on google hangout. Smiley Sad

Partha G Member Since: Jan 16, 2017
33 of 53

HI,

Can you please review my profile and pls help me why I am not getting response from client??

Thanks

Partha

Satiraju S Member Since: Dec 31, 2017
34 of 53

Hi Maria,

Can you please check my profile and let me know, is there any suitable changes required for getting projects quickly. Below are the details.

Name:  SATIRAJI SHETTY

Please do the needful.

Vishal V Member Since: Sep 11, 2017
35 of 53
Hi Maria
Can you please view my profile as I am also facing the same issue. It's 6 months and I am still looking for first job.
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01378b535efd6aeb39?viewMode=1
Sam B Member Since: Dec 17, 2018
36 of 53

I liked this answer madam.

I’m here 2 days, I worked on my profile for a week before posting it public . I hope I have been following right the guidelines given by senior members. 

Would be very constructive for me if you gave a feedback to my profile too. 

Cheers in advance 

Tarek T Member Since: Sep 6, 2015
37 of 53

Like posting proposals in space.. Silence.. No responses like you don't even exist..

I've  tried everything from custom written,  detailed, short, fast, with samples, without samples, personalized, canned, aggressive pricing, recommended pricing.. Nothing! Checked tips, videos, other profiles, tests

seriously after spending all of my connects for two months and this my 2nd year trying without landing a single job.. I am asking myself what is wrong!?

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
38 of 53

@Tarek T wrote:

Like posting proposals in space.. Silence.. No responses like you don't even exist..

I've  tried everything from custom written,  detailed, short, fast, with samples, without samples, personalized, canned, aggressive pricing, recommended pricing.. Nothing! Checked tips, videos, other profiles, tests

seriously after spending all of my connects for two months and this my 2nd year trying without landing a single job.. I am asking myself what is wrong!?

As managing diretor of 5Y Intenational, why do you need to find work here? Or is that not your real name and photo?

Laticia G Member Since: Jun 12, 2017
39 of 53

Hi,

I am too having the exact same issues as stated in your message. I am getting very frustrated at the moment, but I can say that I have started working on my first Upwork project since May 22, 2017 but unfortunately, the work load is very slow and I am not making enough to support myself financial. I message my client that I am working for just about every day or every other day asking for more work.

Thanks,

Laticia

Community Guru
Kathy T Member Since: Jul 17, 2015
40 of 53

@Laticia G wrote:

Hi,

I am too having the exact same issues as stated in your message. I am getting very frustrated at the moment, but I can say that I have started working on my first Upwork project since May 22, 2017 but unfortunately, the work load is very slow and I am not making enough to support myself financial. I message my client that I am working for just about every day or every other day asking for more work.

Thanks,

Laticia

There's nothing stopping you, if you don't have enough work, to look for and apply to other jobs. Many freelancers work on more then 1 job at a time. If you feel you're able to do this, then start sending out more proposals.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS