Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Getting Response in Proposals

smartbpo
Community Guru
Muhammad I Member Since: Dec 19, 2015
31 of 57

There are few reasons why freelancers don't get any response from clients though they are the perfect match for the job.

1- Your proposal. Freelancers start with Sir/Madam and after that start telling the client about itself. This is the wrong approach just start proposal with Hi, Start explaining to the client that you are looking for this service and I can provide you the best services as I can explain to you where to start and how can I add more value in this.

2- Don't try to run fast and submit your proposal fast without reading the entire posting take your time, read it twice and then write what client want to read about his job posting.( I take 1  or 2 hours before placing my proposal and when I place 70% chances are I won. because I won proposal with that %).

3- Don't try to bid on each and every job. Just take some time read the jobs and bid on only those jobs where you have a master level skills and can convince the client you are the perfect match for this job.

4- Don't bid low rate if you are thinking you can win projects on low rate ( excluding those clients who always try to hire freelancers on low rates and don't have any concern about the quality).

5- Bid the reasonable or market price if the client asks you to lower the rate than answer him truly. I am going to attach a screenshot one of my client who complained me about some quality and I answered him straightforwardly and now I am charging 500% more than the market price for a Top notch quality. Client pay for quality.

discussion.jpg

6- Don't try to become too polite be natural with the client and also in the proposal.

Good Luck!

carlos-lobo
Community Guru
Carlos L Member Since: Apr 24, 2016
32 of 57

Abida, it looks like your tests actually well are but are also too little concerned on professional writing, take a grammar test at least, there is lots of tests for writers, did not you see it?  

goswami_partha
Partha G Member Since: Jan 16, 2017
33 of 57

Now I have modified bidding 43 of last 15 days no response please help

parthipanaue
Parthipan A Member Since: Jun 12, 2017
34 of 57

Could you please review my profile and suggest improvement for getting work??

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
35 of 57

@Parthipan A wrote:

Could you please review my profile and suggest improvement for getting work??

There isn't really much to review.... You have hardly any overview, no portfolio,  no employment history...

There is really nothing there that would make you stand out between all the other applicants for every job.

phernandez23
Patrick H Member Since: Aug 18, 2017
36 of 57

Can you take a look at my profile also? I am not getting responses from anything but scams that want me to chat on google hangout. 😞

goswami_partha
Partha G Member Since: Jan 16, 2017
37 of 57

HI,

Can you please review my profile and pls help me why I am not getting response from client??

Thanks

Partha

shaktee
Satiraju S Member Since: Dec 31, 2017
38 of 57

Hi Maria,

Can you please check my profile and let me know, is there any suitable changes required for getting projects quickly. Below are the details.

Name:  SATIRAJI SHETTY

Please do the needful.

vishanav
Vishal V Member Since: Sep 11, 2017
39 of 57
Hi Maria
Can you please view my profile as I am also facing the same issue. It's 6 months and I am still looking for first job.
https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01378b535efd6aeb39?viewMode=1
sam24593
Sam B Member Since: Dec 17, 2018
40 of 57

I liked this answer madam.

I’m here 2 days, I worked on my profile for a week before posting it public . I hope I have been following right the guidelines given by senior members. 

Would be very constructive for me if you gave a feedback to my profile too. 

Cheers in advance 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS