cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Getting Response in Proposals

Highlighted
Harry H Member Since: Feb 16, 2018
51 of 57

I have the same problem. I have already submitted 8 proposals since November. Not one response. How do I know my proposals are being looked at? Can someone look at my profile and see if I'm missing something? Maybe my proposals are too short? Maybe they see the money I'm charging and refuse to open and read it. I'm lost. 

Highlighted
Hoang K Member Since: Apr 4, 2018
52 of 57

I have the same problem. I already got 01 job then the other proposals could not get any response from the client even it fits 90%. Anyone can give me a reason/solution?

Thank you a lot, 

Kim

Highlighted
Izadora B Member Since: Jan 9, 2017
53 of 57

Same here! I don't know if my profile is good because nobody aswers my proposals. Smiley Sad 

Highlighted
Fawad A Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
54 of 57

Hi Prateek!

I went through your profile and found that you're a top rated freelancer with over $10k earnings on Upwork now. What helped you achieve this status?
I'm going through a similar stage you went through once on Upwork. It's my third month on the platform and I've only landed one job. Everyday, I submit proposals to projects but I fail to get any response. Even my profile has now been set to private because I've failed to earn money on Upwork for a while. I don't know what else I can do to start landing jobs on Upwork. 

Can you kindly review my profile and suggest some areas that need improvement?

Please, help a brother out!

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
55 of 57

Hi Fawad, 

I have set your profile's visibility to public. If your profile is set to private again after 30-days, or sometime in the future, check out the options listed in the email notification or in the pop up on Find Work page to set it back to public. You may read more about this in this help article. 

I have also posted the same articles on the same thread, but in case you missed it, you may want to check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork:

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Fawad A Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
56 of 57

Thanks Avery,

I found your response very helpful. Thanks for the articles and switching my profile visibility back to public.

Highlighted
Farhad E Member Since: May 25, 2019
57 of 57

Hello sir. well I see you made 10k+ after 2 years. correct? now what should I do? I don't get responses about my proposals. maybe you can share your experiences ^_^

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS