🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not Getting any profile Review and also not G...
Page options
umairmughal77
Community Member

Not Getting any profile Review and also not Getting any bedge

Hi, Upwork community.

I made upwork account mnay years agoe but start working on it from April 2020. In start I got many work but from last 45 days I am not getting 

11 REPLIES 11
petra_r
Community Member

Umair S wrote:

Hi, Upwork community.

I made upwork account mnay years agoe but start working on it from April 2020. In start I got many work but from last 45 days I am not getting 

That is likely connected to your low Job Success Score.

Can you please guide me how to boost JSS

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Umair,

You may check these great topics in our Resource Corner to help you enhance your Profile: 

Also, I would recommend that you check out these topics to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

Thanks for response. Can you please what my stats show 0 views from last many weeks?

Hi Umair,

Freelancers in search results are shown on a rotating basis so that everyone gets a fair chance to be discovered.

Your stats will increase once a client has discovered you trough search results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

But I am not getting work

Hi Umair,

Please check out the resources that Bojan shared on this thread to help you improve your profile, and increase your chances of getting hired by clients. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Dear 

Can you please tell me why I am not achieving any badge, even my JSS is 93% and I have pass the readiness test.

I am not getting any bedge till now, readness test pass

Umair S wrote:

I am not getting any bedge till now, readness test pass

On your "My Stats" page, what does it say for "top rated eligible weeks?"

And does it say 0 for recent account holds?

Hi Petra R,

Thanks for your responce

On My stat page

recent accounts hold 0

Top Rated eligible weeks  5 of 16
JSS 93%

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths