cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Gettng Work

Sunil G Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
1 of 5

I am not getting work from the last 4-5 month,trying very hard.

Is there anyone who CAN CHECK and let me know what is problem in my profile,

Here is the link of my profile.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01acf38ec8532df250?

Regards

Sunil Gill
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 5

Exremtely competitive niche dude. 

I would say that you're missing something in the proposal part of the process that isn't selling customers.  

I would also say that listing a bunch of skills is not the way to go. Customers don't know "ajax" or "jquery." They just know "I need a website."

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
3 of 5

Sunil,

There is nothing at all special about your profile.

You don't have any content/domain specialization, which many clients might look for.

And you don't have any technology specialization which other clients might look for.

You would probably get more work if you listed only ONE skill, instead of 8, and focused your whole profile around that skill.

I would like to see what TYPE of websites or content you specialize in working on... Medical? Clothing stores? Construction? Dating sites?

That's who is making the money and getting all jobs... the people who focus on being the best in a specific technology and who specialize in a content area that clients need and undesrstand.

You are the one-millionth "expert web designer" from India who has exactly the same list of skills as 999,999 other people.

How are you going to stand out?

4 of 5
Hey  Preston H     Thanks for your suggesstion. I have modified my profile now.     Regards Sunil Gill Preston HPreston H
Sunil Gill
5 of 5
Hey Thanks Jennifer I have modified my profile today.Please have a look. Regards
Sunil Gill
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS