🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Not Receiving Invitation to Interview
Page options
lokeshbansal
Community Member

Not Receiving Invitation to Interview

Hi,

I'm not getting Invitations to interview or less no. of responses on my profile from last 2-3 months. But this month I got some responses from bids but not getting any invitation.
I'm a top-rated freelancer with 91% Job Success Score. Please review my profile and let me know the reason and solution behind this asap.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
lokeshbansal
Community Member

Can anyone please respond to me?

grimesr
Community Member

For me, I find the beginning of your profile way to tedious. Lots of freelancers have numerous skills, but I would not list them at the beginning. I got tired of reading the list and remember, clients only see the beginning at first. Also your profile seem very lonnnnnng.

I would stress more of what you can do or how you have impacted clients, not what you know. I just don't see any immediate part that grabs me and says you are better than the multitude of others that have the same skills.

Also, remember, when applying for a job, your proposal is your selling point, not your profile.

[IMHO]

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Lokesh B wrote:

Hi,

I'm not getting Invitations to interview or less no. of responses on my profile from last 2-3 months. But this month I got some responses from bids but not getting any invitation.
I'm a top-rated freelancer with 91% Job Success Score. Please review my profile and let me know the reason and solution behind this asap.

Thanks

It makes no sense at all to waste your time worrying about invites. Just write good proposals to win jobs. 

Agreed, I forgot to add that as well.

I don't think I have had 1 invite that was a job that I took. You have to go for the jobs.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths