cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not Receiving Invitations to Interview Lately

jakzimmer
Kellie Z Member Since: Mar 31, 2016
11 of 14

I have received zero invitation as well, which is odd since my job rating success went UP. (And don't get me started on an 85% rating when 100% of clients recommend and there have been ZERO problems...)

I also notice that when I go to look for jobs, the default is that there are NO jobs for me. This has been going on for at least a month. I have submitted the problem to tech support and I keep getting the same msg back - that its been put on priority, blah, blah, blah. A month with ZERO invites, ZERO recommended jobs (I can find them on my own, but what else am I missing?) and ZERO profile views.

Makes me wonder just how much UpWork is marketing me. I've thought about upgrading to a paid subscription, but what would that do for me if they can't even send irrelevant jobs/clients my way?

VERY frustrated and unemployed!

elastella
Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
12 of 14

My profile views also dropped down to 0 a few days ago.

Mind you, the best I ever had was 13. 

In February, I received more than 25 invites, also an all-time high. In March, I got 15, but it felt like 4, since they were mostly irrelevant. Today, I received 2 relevant invites - but since my rate is at least 3 times of what the other providers charge, I don't see a conversion in my near future. Too bad.

Still, 2 invites that match my skills in one day - another record.

It can all be rather discouraging.

For instance, my JSS hasn't budged in many weeks (I probably should be grateful it hasn't decreased) although I closed at least 2 successful contracts every month since declining to 94%. I don't even try to understand this anymore. I have no open contracts, only 2 No Feedback jobs. My clients must all "hate" me in their private feedback.

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
13 of 14

My JSS has stayed the same as well for the last 3-4 updates. Not complaining since it's above 90, but I've wondered if it's a bug.

Not sure if it's good or bad. If it's a bug, it's keeping me where I need to be. If they "fix" it, I'm always afraid it will go the opposite direction. lol

elastella
Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
14 of 14

@Jennifer M wrote:

My JSS has stayed the same as well for the last 3-4 updates. Not complaining since it's above 90, but I've wondered if it's a bug.

Not sure if it's good or bad. If it's a bug, it's keeping me where I need to be. If they "fix" it, I'm always afraid it will go the opposite direction. lol

Same here. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS