🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Not a Question But Rather a Compliment
Page options
mgraybeal
Community Member

Not a Question But Rather a Compliment

Recently I've noticed the quality of my invitations has increased dramatically. I have a client profile and so I signed in as a client and searched for my specialty. Upwork has added many, highly specific choices for clients to find freelancers. I entered my qualifications and ended up with only 2 pages of freelancers matching them! I simply wanted to compliment Upwork on this. I had noticed my business has picked up recently, and that's apparently why. 

Thanks!

Mary Graybeal

2 REPLIES 2
richardsmith94
Community Member

Mary G wrote:

Recently I've noticed the quality of my invitations has increased dramatically. I have a client profile and so I signed in as a client and searched for my specialty. Upwork has added many, highly specific choices for clients to find freelancers. I entered my qualifications and ended up with only 2 pages of freelancers matching them! I simply wanted to compliment Upwork on this. I had noticed my business has picked up recently, and that's apparently why. 

Thanks!

Mary Graybeal

It's great to hear some positive feedback for once. Out of interest Mary, how do you manage to deal with 48 jobs all on the go at once?

LOL, most of those are jobs that are inactive and the client simply never ended the job. I only have 4 that are active at the moment. I have read that a lot of jobs ended without feedback brings down your JSS and so I periodically go in and end one or two of these myself and just provide an explanation of why I'm ending it. I've cut the number down quite a bit. 

Mary

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members