🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not a single invitation or profile views.
Page options
james018
Community Member

Not a single invitation or profile views.

Hi this is Jahid Hasan and I am a professional wordpress developer.
It’s been 2 years with upwork and i have done 27 jobs (But all clients are from another marketplace ). I got top rated badge in 8 dec 2017 but now i only have 100% job success.So my question is from the beginning and till now i didn't get a invitation request not even profile view. I know right now the marketplace is very competitive but not a single invitation in 2 years🙄🤔???
Is it normal or anything wrong with my profile.
I would appreciate your help/suggestions .
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jahid,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Everyone experiences highs and lows when freelancing but don't lose hope just yet! You may want to check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork:

8+ Tips to Help You Create a Profile That Stands Out

Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference

Get Your Profile to the Next Level with an Intro Video

4 Ways to Create a More Successful Portfolio Regardless of Your Skill Set

In addition, you may find these Community topics helpful: Covering Letter and Ideal Cover Letter.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Jahid H wrote:

It’s been 2 years with upwork and i have done 27 jobs (But all clients are from another marketplace ). I got top rated badge in 8 dec 2017 but now i only have 100% job success.So my question is from the beginning and till now i didn't get a invitation request not even profile view. I know right now the marketplace is very competitive but not a single invitation in 2 years🙄🤔???

There are some 184 THOUSAND people who do Wordpress. Even if we narrow it down to those with 90%+ JSS we still have 30k freelancers in the search results. You won't rotate to the top of that pile very often. You've not done a single job in well over a year, have you actually been actively applying? Generally, if you actively apply for contracts you tend to get more invites.

james018
Community Member

Yes, I did regularly but didn't get a response that's why I am here don't even see profile views.

I know this is very competitive and maybe that is the cause. I am not losing my hope i will continue with Upwork new connect system I hope it will work for me.

and I noticed after this post I got 19 profile views that I haven't seen before.

And thanks for your reply.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members