🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not able to accept or decline invitations
Page options
bb29da59
Community Member

Not able to accept or decline invitations

Hello all,

I have received some invitations but the usual "accept" or "decline" tabs are not appearing.

Can someone help me out, please?

Thanks very much in advance!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ashrafkhan81
Community Member

From my experience, I think the client has changed a few parameters for the job as to who can apply, or the job may have been closed or deleted by Upwork. 

This happened to me last week, I received an invitation and interestingly it matched my profile and got me interested but I could not submit a proposal. Later I discovered after inviting me to apply the client changed who can send in proposal settings and made it available to those "residing" in the USA. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ashrafkhan81
Community Member

From my experience, I think the client has changed a few parameters for the job as to who can apply, or the job may have been closed or deleted by Upwork. 

This happened to me last week, I received an invitation and interestingly it matched my profile and got me interested but I could not submit a proposal. Later I discovered after inviting me to apply the client changed who can send in proposal settings and made it available to those "residing" in the USA. 

Thanks very much Ashraf, I just checked. You are correct.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members