cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to add portfolio in my agency account

I am not happy to get Upwork agency services. Upwork system has lots of bugs. Yesterday i was not able to create agency displaying error message "Parameter address is missing or invalid" and today i am not able to add portfolio in my agency account, system displays an error message "Some went wrong, Please try again". Is this well tested platform?

Kindly help me so that i can upload portfolio in my agency account to start my business. I am paying high salary to my dev team without fetching work for them due to having lots of issue in Upwork system.

Please Please Please check any new module before launching on Upwork because that may effect to any other module like now Add Portfolio in agency account is not working. Please fix this issue and update your valuable customers and me. Thanks a lot.

2 REPLIES 2
tinker_bell3

Hi Kamlesh,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I'll be sure to share your feedback with the team. I'd like to confirm that your concern has already been escalated which Goran mentioned in his response to your post here. It looks like a member of our team is already assisting you directly via email as well. Feel free to respond to the email if you have any questions so the agent will be able to assist you efficiently. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

Greetings of the day. 

Could you please contact to technical team of Upwork to know how many days, weeks or months will be taken to fix this issue because today is 3rd day of facing this issue by me. Kindly help me. I am loosing my business everyday. Thanks a lot.

Look forward to hear you with proper solution.

Best Regards

Kamlesh

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS