🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not able to choose a specialized profile and ...
Page options
8da98d13
Community Member

Not able to choose a specialized profile and my attached files got skewed after sending proposal

So I was writing a proposal for this job and after I clicked submit, it crashed for some reason or that's what it seems like. I thought it didn't get through but I checked and it did but the files showed that they were 0kb. Ok. Now I'm trying to apply for another job and I can't choose a specialized profile. What happened here did I crash or did something happen to my profile?

image.pngwtf3.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ericaandrews
Community Member

I am having the same problem.  I can't select a profile, the submission form doesn't pull in my standard hourly rate anymore, all jobs now say "0 connects required", and when I go to submit a proposal, it fails with an error.   It just started doing this about an hour ago and is doing it for ALL jobs.   However, the Upwork 'status' page says everything is 'operational'.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ericaandrews
Community Member

I am having the same problem.  I can't select a profile, the submission form doesn't pull in my standard hourly rate anymore, all jobs now say "0 connects required", and when I go to submit a proposal, it fails with an error.   It just started doing this about an hour ago and is doing it for ALL jobs.   However, the Upwork 'status' page says everything is 'operational'.

ericaandrews
Community Member

Correction: After an  hour or so of these problems, they finally admitted there was a problem

https://status.upwork.com/

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths