🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Not able to enter full bank branch addres...
Page options
628c00b1
Community Member

Not able to enter full bank branch address

Hi, I am not able to write bank's branch full address on the field, It doesn't let me write any  further and the address is a little long. See, the attached picture. I have wrote x's there just to show you that is the maximum x's I can write.

7 REPLIES 7
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Syed,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am having the same problem

Hi Baqa,

I suggest reaching out to your bank to see the accepted abbreviation of their address. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am having the same problem.
I can't write the full bank address due to character limitation. It's been three days but my payment method isn't yet accepted.
Please help me out!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Fahad,

Feel free to add a shorter version for your address leaving out some of the details and it should be accepted. If you're receiving any errors with your partial address, feel free to follow up here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
244d18c9
Community Member

I can't type full bank address to get paid by local bank transfer option. It shows character limit. What should I do?

Hi Khurram,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members