🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not able to give feedback about client!
Page options
nawazish-hassan
Community Member

Not able to give feedback about client!

So one of my contract ended few days back, I recieved an email to give feedback about client which happens after every contract, I opened that and then decided to write it later and closed the window.

Now after few days when I went back to that email to write my feedback, upon clicking the write feedback link, I get to the feedback page but it shows an error which says "This feedback can no longer be modified."

Client's feedback to me is also hidden unless I write my feedback for the client, so how come it says it cannot be modified when I did not wrote any feedback earlier?

Please help out how I can write the feedback. Thanks 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Nawazish,

To leave feedback for a client, please follow the steps below:

• Go to My Jobs
  • Find the contract in the Ended Contracts section you wish to leave feedback on
  • Click the Give Feedback button on your contract

The feedback period is 14 days from the end of a contract. The system is double-blind, which means that feedback won’t be visible until both parties provide it for each other. If only one party leaves feedback, it will be posted after the 14-day period has expired.

If the 14-day feedback period expires before you are able to add comments, you can contact the client and ask them to allow you to add feedback late. You’ll be notified once the option to leave feedback is available.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
JoanneP

Hi Nawazish,

To leave feedback for a client, please follow the steps below:

• Go to My Jobs
  • Find the contract in the Ended Contracts section you wish to leave feedback on
  • Click the Give Feedback button on your contract

The feedback period is 14 days from the end of a contract. The system is double-blind, which means that feedback won’t be visible until both parties provide it for each other. If only one party leaves feedback, it will be posted after the 14-day period has expired.

If the 14-day feedback period expires before you are able to add comments, you can contact the client and ask them to allow you to add feedback late. You’ll be notified once the option to leave feedback is available.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi, Thanks for the help. It's over 14 days period now. At the contract page when I click feedback, I am only able to see client's feedback stars along with an option "repond to this feedback".

If I assume response of my client feedback to me considering stars and write a response, will it be shown at my profile and my client feedback to me will be visible then? Or it will remain hidden?

Regards. 

Nawazish H wrote:

Hi, Thanks for the help. It's over 14 days period now. At the contract page when I click feedback, I am only able to see client's feedback stars along with an option "repond to this feedback".

If I assume response of my client feedback to me considering stars and write a response, will it be shown at my profile and my client feedback to me will be visible then? Or it will remain hidden?

Regards. 

No, in this case the client still hasn't left feedback. You have to go into the contract and enable feedback. 

Hi, 

How is this possible? Client gave me stars and maybe a written feedback, which is hidden because I did not gave a feedback. And possibly that's why the only option I am seeing at feedback page is to "respond to this feedback" under stars that client gave me. 

Hi Nawazish,

Could you please share the contract ID so we can check?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello!

I and my client both ended the contract and gave each other feedback. But it's still not showing up in my profile. I need help.
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ifunanya,

I just checked your profile and was able to view the feedback you have received on the contract that was closed today. I would suggest to try and clear your cache and cookies. However, please keep in mind that sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for your profile to be updated accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you!

But the amount displaying on the contract is incorrect. Please, let me know if this can be updated too. Thank you
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ifunanya,

Once the funds are transferred to your Upwork account your contract amount will be updated as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members