cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not able to log into Upwork Support for Identity Verification

Darrol H Member Since: Mar 30, 2019
21 of 54

I'm experiencing the very same issues as Ahmed. The verification link does not lead to the actual verification page. I even tried clearing cookies and cache, different browser, I double-checked my e-mail for a verification request, and my profile settings no longer display a link to Verify Identity because I completed that step with my ID.

I'm willing to complete a video call but the links lead to nowhere. Smiley Frustrated

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
22 of 54

Hi Darrol,

Thank you for reaching out and I appreciate you trying to troubleshoot it yourself. One of our team members will contact you directly via email to help you with the verification. Let me know if you need anything else. 

~ Riri
Alexey L Member Since: Aug 15, 2017
23 of 54

Hi!
I have the same problem. When i try to click on video verification link, i'm redirected to my job feed. Can someone help me with it?

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
24 of 54

Hi Alexey,

Did you try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser? Thank you.

Untitled
Alexey L Member Since: Aug 15, 2017
25 of 54

Hey, yes, i'm tried to clean cookies, cache and tried to use another browser and my another PC, problem is still reproduced at this moment.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
26 of 54

Hi Alexey,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Alexander G Member Since: May 20, 2019
27 of 54

Hello

Am trying to log into Upwork support for identity verification and always redirected me to upwork home page like this.  

Many time tryed clear cache/cookie also visit upwork link clear-cookie. Tryed for different browsers (version supported by upwork) in Incognito Mode and Default Mode ... and still have same issue.

Also messaging with Upwork Support Team member and have open ticket with "hold-on" status. 

Please help me. I just want to work. Can I verify my identity by other way?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
28 of 54

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please allow time for our team to carefully review all the information provided in order to assist you further with your issue.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Katie V Member Since: May 30, 2019
29 of 54

Hi, I am having the same issue as everyone here. I need to verify my ID (via video) to get paid for a job I did, but keep getting redirected to job page. I am in Google Chrome on desktop (though also tried in safari from my iphone) and have also already tried clearing my cache (the default 4 week worth anyways). Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks! Katie

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
30 of 54

Hi Katie, 

I apologise for the delay as I had to check this with the team. The Customer Support Team will reach out to you directly to assist you with your verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS