🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Not able to log into Upwork Support for Ident...
Page options
ravi_csm

Not able to log into Upwork Support for Identity Verification

Hello, 

I am getting following message on my Upwork profile's home page:

"Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here."

When I click on link attached to "here", I am getting redirected back to same page with same message. Instead of redirecting back to same page, I should be able to contact to Upwork Support but that's not the case.

I am getting other messages as well on other pages like on my profile view page:

"Financial transactions for Ravi Singh (XXXXXX) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support."

When I try to click "contact customer support" link, it behaves same and redirect back to home page with first message. I have no idea how could I contact to customer support in such situation. I feels like there is something wrong with Upwork, may be technical issue. Because in any case one should be able to contact support to have help or resolution.

Any help on this would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ravi 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ravi,

Could you please try accessing the verification button on this page again? 

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

53 REPLIES 53

Hi Hamid,

Thank you for following up. I've updated our team regarding your concern and they'll reach out to you as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience while we look into this.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan

Thanks to you and your team for helping, so the video verification process is completed.

Thank you 
Hamid

Hello,

Could someone please help me to complete the ID verification process? I've uploaded a picture of my ID but whenever I try to start chat, the page keeps redirecting me to the one with the Support Bot. I've tried three different browsers on two devices, cleared cookies and cache, nothing has changed.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Diana,

I checked your account and can see that you already have a ticket with our team. I have already escalated your concern to our team and our team will assist you further directly on your ticket.
If you have any additional questions or comments feel free to post them there. You can access your ticket on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thanks for your quick and helpful, I really appreciate it. I hope the Upwork Team will help me resolve the issue.

Thanks again!

I faced with the same problem, redirect to job feed when I click on Support link, I cleared the cache and tried to access on other PC, the same result, could you help me?

Hi Irina,

I checked your account and it looks like you have already completed verification process. Please let us know if you need further help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Yes, I passed verification but I can't access to help and support, when I click it, I'm redirected to job and feed. thanks

You can try from the link in the email inbox

sorry, we are talking about different things

Hi Irina,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this caused. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan, I even can't access the ticket which you sent me, again redirecting to job feed page.

Hi Irina,

I've escalated this to the correct team and one of our agents will reach out to you via email and address this issue directly.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Understood, thank you for assistance.