cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to log into Upwork Support for Identity Verification

Paola Bianca P Member Since: Apr 11, 2018
11 of 54

Hi Valeria

I'm having the same issue and I tried the link you provided but it I'm still experiencing the same thing.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
12 of 54

Hi Paola,

I've sent you a PM with another link to use, please check. Thanks!

~Nina
Ahmed I Member Since: Jun 27, 2018
13 of 54

i have the same problem i cant access to help and support

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
14 of 54

Hi Ahmed, 

You should be able to access your support ticket here, or through your email inbox, or under My Requests on this page.

-Avery
Untitled
15 of 54

hello,

all of these links will never help. all links from support and help redirect me to my job feed i cant access to any of these links

16 of 54

Ahmed, 

Have you also tried going to your email inbox to check on the email sent by the team? All communication are sent to your email address. 

-Avery
Untitled
17 of 54

yes, i have checked them all still can't get access to support page ,  its annoying me
i hope you can help me with it

thanks

18 of 54

Are you able to access this verification link after clearing your cache, and cookies, or using a different browser? 

-Avery
Untitled
19 of 54

No, Any link to support page redirect me to My job feed even after clearing cashe and cookies, using another browser and I even tried on another PC

20 of 54

Sorry for the back and forth on this, Ahmed. But I wanted to double-check that, other than the support pages link that I sent earlier, the verification link also doesn't lead you to the actual verification page? 

UPDATE: Hi Ahmed, the Customer Support Team will reach out to you directly to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS