cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to log into Upwork Support for Identity Verification

Laisa S Member Since: Oct 15, 2018
31 of 54

Hi Avery, 

I have the same problem. When I try to click on video verification link, I'm redirected to my job feed. Can someone help me? I also tried clearing my cache, using another browser and another PC, but the problem still happening. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
32 of 54

Hi Laisa,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
33 of 54

Well, but there is the problem, when I try to enter the link that you sent "support ticket", it opens but it automatically returns me to my homepage, I can not stay on the page.

I already sent my valid government-issued photo ID, just need to make the video call and I'm afraid I can not get it in time, because of this error in the site.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
34 of 54

Hi Laisa, 

I apologise for the inconvenience. The Customer Support Team has reached out to you through an email support ticket to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
35 of 54

Hi Avery,

I was able to complete the video call and I already have my profile verification. Thanks for the attention of the whole team!

- Laisa S.

Hamid Z Member Since: Mar 28, 2017
36 of 54

I'm facing the same issue. I can't verify my Upwork account and neither i can support page. Everytime i login to support page it redirects me to home page. I tried clearing cookies even install mozilla but still facing the same issue. Please help me to resolve this issue i've three(03) days to confirm my identity with video call verification.

37 of 54

Thank you for reaching out to us, Hamid. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
38 of 54

Hi Bojan

I'm still unable to complete the video verification because when I've to login to support page it redirects me to home page. So please contact me as soon as possible because I have only 2 days then i think my account will put on hold as i have received email by upwork.
Hamid

39 of 54

Hi Hamid, 

I'm sorry to hear that your issue persists. Could you please go to your Account settings - Identity verification tab and click on the ''Start Chat'' button in order to initiate the verification process.

Once you do our agent will guide you further through this process.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
40 of 54

Hi Bojan,

Yes i already did this process for ID verification and ID verified "ID added Successfully verified on 2019-06-21"
So when I click the "start chat" then the support page automatically redirected to my home page or "My Job Feed" page means Support page not opening for me. Kindly resolved my this issue as soon as possible.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS