cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to log into Upwork Support for Identity Verification

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
41 of 54

Hi Hamid,

Thank you for following up. I've updated our team regarding your concern and they'll reach out to you as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience while we look into this.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Hamid Z Member Since: Mar 28, 2017
42 of 54

Hi Bojan

Thanks to you and your team for helping, so the video verification process is completed.

Thank you 
Hamid

Diana S Member Since: Aug 12, 2019
43 of 54

Hello,

Could someone please help me to complete the ID verification process? I've uploaded a picture of my ID but whenever I try to start chat, the page keeps redirecting me to the one with the Support Bot. I've tried three different browsers on two devices, cleared cookies and cache, nothing has changed.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
44 of 54

Hi Diana,

I checked your account and can see that you already have a ticket with our team. I have already escalated your concern to our team and our team will assist you further directly on your ticket.
If you have any additional questions or comments feel free to post them there. You can access your ticket on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Diana S Member Since: Aug 12, 2019
45 of 54

Hi Goran,

Thanks for your quick and helpful, I really appreciate it. I hope the Upwork Team will help me resolve the issue.

Thanks again!

Irina P Member Since: Jan 6, 2018
46 of 54

I faced with the same problem, redirect to job feed when I click on Support link, I cleared the cache and tried to access on other PC, the same result, could you help me?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
47 of 54

Hi Irina,

I checked your account and it looks like you have already completed verification process. Please let us know if you need further help. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
48 of 54

Yes, I passed verification but I can't access to help and support, when I click it, I'm redirected to job and feed. thanks

Nargis Z Member Since: Aug 16, 2019
49 of 54

You can try from the link in the email inbox

50 of 54

sorry, we are talking about different things

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS