🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Not able to log onto app.
Page options
joek7
Community Member

Not able to log onto app.

Hi?

I seem to be having issues logging into my desktop app. Only displaying a message 'internet connection not detected, Please check your connectivity settings and then restart the app.

Kindly advise.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
joek7
Community Member

Hi Goran, Team,

Thank you for the input. However, some of the things I had tried include restarting the app severally with no success, reinstalling the app severally, also using previous versions with no success, clearing cache with no success, using a different network SProvider with no success. I also tried going through related chats in commuity including help article mentioned by Goran.

But the problem is now resolved after a system restore to an earlier date (Windows OS). This issue might have been with my device.

Many thanks.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Joek,

Could you please try logging in from another internet connection and checking if you`re still receiving the same error? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Issue still persists.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joek,

Could you, please, refer to this help article for troubleshooting tips and let us know if you still experience issues after applying them? 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
joek7
Community Member

Hi Goran, Team,

Thank you for the input. However, some of the things I had tried include restarting the app severally with no success, reinstalling the app severally, also using previous versions with no success, clearing cache with no success, using a different network SProvider with no success. I also tried going through related chats in commuity including help article mentioned by Goran.

But the problem is now resolved after a system restore to an earlier date (Windows OS). This issue might have been with my device.

Many thanks.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths