🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not able to login through one click sign in
Page options
yashkabra30
Community Member

Not able to login through one click sign in

I am not able to log in through one-click sign in with Google in the upwork desktop app

Please check screenshot

https://prnt.sc/qcxcba

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Yash,

You will need to update to the latest version of the app in order to login with Google. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after updating your app, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I'm facing the same issue, downloaded the app today from the link which I'm assuming would be the latest version however I am not able to sign in using the one-click process and get the same error message. 

Please let me know how I can address this. 

Regards,

Hamza. 

Hi Hamza,

Please go to Settings > Connected Services and sign with your Google account. If you`re still experiencing the same error after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

HI,

I was already signed in with my google account however I still disconnected it and re-connected it to make sure but the desktop app still is not working. It still won’t let me sign in using my google account with the same error message that this app may not be secure

Hi Hamza,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members