Not able to raise a ticket

Hi moderators,

I am trying to raise a ticket to customer support since today morning (IST) but unable to do so. Is customer support service down? where should I contact regarding this on the community?

Apparently I have a dysfunctional "Chat with customer support" button for last 4-5 weeks when I got my "top rated" badge. It never worked.

The main reason I wanted to raise a ticket because today for a closed contract with ID 17846841 a change in feedback request automatically generated. I never pressed any button, all I did was scrolling up and down with mouse. And, I wanted help from customer support to cancel that request.

So, is there a possibility of a bug on change feedback request page. Second, there is something wrong with contacting customer support or I need to come for these issues on community support. A help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Thanks, Munendra 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
aocumen

Hi Munendra, 

Someone from the support team will reach out to you so that the request can be cancelled. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r

@Munendra P wrote:

The main reason I wanted to raise a ticket because today for a closed contract with ID 17846841 a change in feedback request automatically generated. I never pressed any button, all I did was scrolling up and down with mouse. And, I wanted help from customer support to cancel that request.

It can not be cancelled, it will simply time out.

Thanks Petra for prompt response. I guess I already knew it can't be cancelled. But, I was hoping to get an answer for the bug. Is it possible that feedback change request could have generated automatically witout pressing that button?

Thanks.

You probably clicked on it by accident. I does not generate accidentally, and there is no need or point in wasting time over it.

aocumen

Hi Munendra, 

Someone from the support team will reach out to you so that the request can be cancelled. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you Avery. Already received intimation by the support team that my request has been cancelled. You guys are fast. Thanks again.

Best regards, Munendra