🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Not able to receive any emails
Page options
mzitmike
Community Member

Not able to receive any emails

We have some agency members that are working for us and recently they tried to reset there password, however, they are not receiving the password reset link. Though they have sent the email to support they have been given the same steps that we did it did not work around. Also, I am also not receiving any email from Upwork.

Looking forward to a quick solution.

Regards,**Edited for Community Guidelines**

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Anshul,

We're sorry to hear that. Can you please check if the emails may have been sent to your spam/junk folder or if you have other email filters? Also, please check if you haven't inadvertently filtered/blocked emails from upwork. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
mzitmike
Community Member

HI Joanne,

I have checked the spam/junk folder and also checked the inadvertently filtered/blocked emails from upwork.

One thing that I have noticed that some of my agency members are able to reset the password since they are able to receive the emails but some agency members including me are not receiving the forgot password email/notifications email.

I believe that email notifications were bounced back to Upwork which is the reason why we're not receiving emails from your end.

Kindly check the same and if required I can share the users for which we are not receiving the reset password email.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Anshul

Hi Anshul,

Thank you for letting us look into this. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. Our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri

Hi Riri,

Thanks for your reply, however, no one from your end has reached out for the same.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Anshul Dev Bagai

Hi Anshul,

Our team has reached out to you with more details on your ticket with number 25621989. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths