🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Not able to see the Feedback's of the cli...
Page options
zahabiyahuk
Community Member

Not able to see the Feedback's of the client

Hello Team, 

Hope you are well

I am unable to see my latest feedback which was given by the day before yesterday.  Also, a new job in the "In-progress" tab. 

Please check and let me know. Thanks for your help and support. 

Looking forward to hearing from you soon. 

Best Regards, 

Zahabiyah Kapacee

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Zahabiyah K wrote:
On 16th of Feb 2021, the client gave me feedback and that I am not able to see on the "completed jobs" tab. Please check and let me know. 

Have you left feedback for the client? Was it an hourly contract that started and ended this week? (Then it won't show until after the client has been charged on Monday).

The same would be true for your job in progress. It will not show until after the payment is processed.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Zahabiyah,

I just generated your profile and everything should be updated. Could you log out and log in again to check if your contracts are now published on your profile? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, 

I mean to say, new client feedback. 

On 16th of Feb 2021, the client gave me feedback and that I am not able to see on the "completed jobs" tab. Please check and let me know. 

Thanks and Regards,
Zahabiyah

Zahabiyah K wrote:

Have you left feedback for the client? Was it an hourly contract that started and ended this week? (Then it won't show until after the client has been charged on Monday).

The same would be true for your job in progress. It will not show until after the payment is processed.

zahabiyahuk
Community Member

Hello Team, 

It's been more than a week and payment is also shifted in the "In Review" Section and I am not able to see my 2 jobs in the "Completed Jobs" and "Jobs in progress" tab. 

Please check and let me know the solution to it. Waiting for your response. Thanks!

Best Regards, 

Zahabiyah 

Hi Zahabiyah,

Please try to clear your cache and cookies and then view your profile. If you`re still unable to view the contracts on your end, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks for the help 🙂

Now, it is showing. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths