🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Not able to see the released payment
Page options
rootdev1
Community Member

Not able to see the released payment

I have recently submitted a milestone of the contract and it has been aproved by the client and the payment has also been released, but i am still not able to see the amount anywhere.

Where might i find the received payment,

I checked in settings > Get Paid, but it shows $0.00.

4 REPLIES 4
tgstudio
Community Member

Check your “Pending” tab. It should be there with the date when you can withdraw.

Under Setting > Get Paid section i See only 4 options namely : - Balance, Last Payment, Schedule, Payment Methods.

I have set my payment method as paypal and my paypal ID is visible over there, under schedule i see 30th April as the cycle date, and my balance tab shows $0.00

rverang
Community Member

@Ayush R wrote:

Under Setting > Get Paid section i See only 4 options namely : - Balance, Last Payment, Schedule, Payment Methods.

I have set my payment method as paypal and my paypal ID is visible over there, under schedule i see 30th April as the cycle date, and my balance tab shows $0.00

What Amy meant was, go to Reports -> Overview and look for Pending Tab

aocumen
Community Manager
Community Manager

Amy and Renante are correct, Ayush. Please access your Overview page (Reports > Overview) to know where your payment is in the billing cycle. 

To understand the process, you may read more about the Upwork Weekly Billing Cycle here

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Feb 13
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths