1 of 6

Hi,

is there a bug in the system?

currently getting this error message when trying to submit: 

Something went wrong, please try again.

Thanks,

Regards,

Dave

PS also here is the XHR response: {"error":{"code":403,"message":"Forbidden. You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page."},"traceId":"395ad9e97a4d69d7-LHR"}
Dave M Member Since: Oct 13, 2010
BEST ANSWER
2 of 6

I was able to fix this by clearing all the cookies for the site, logging out and logging in again.

Ritika N Member Since: Mar 10, 2019
3 of 6

Hi,

I am not able to submit the proposal it says the change membership plan. But I am not using any plan. I am on Basic Plan right now.

Could you just help me out to submit the proposal with the basic plan?

Regards,

Ritika

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4 of 6

Hi Ritika,

I checked your account and it looks like you already used all of the connects you were allocated for this month. You can either upgrade to the plus membership plan or wait for the connects to refresh. Your connects will refresh on March 15 and you can view this information here when you log in to your account. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Muneer J Member Since: Jul 27, 2019
5 of 6
Hi Joanne,

Can you please help me.

I'm also not able to submit proposal.

Thanks,
Muneer
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
6 of 6

Hi Muneer,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you are unable to submit proposals because you didn't set your hourly rate as shown in the screenshot here. Kindly, set your hourly rate in order to be able and submit proposals. If you are an exclusive member of an agency, managers can set your hourly rate from the Agency roster.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS