cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to upgrade my membership plan

Sahil S Member Since: Jan 21, 2019
1 of 6

I am not able to upgrade my membership plan. I have even used two different cards for making payment and they have the sufficient balance but still facing an error.

Please check the screenshot link below to check the error:
**Edited for community guidelines**

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 6

Hi Sahil,

Could you please try updating your Billing methods or adding a new one. Upwork accepts the following billing methods for paying memberships: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. We also accept PayPal as billing methods for membership, but it isn't available to all freelancers, the option to use PayPal will only appear in the Add a Billing Method form if it is available to you. To learn more about this, please read this and this help articles.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sahil S Member Since: Jan 21, 2019
3 of 6

I have already mentioned that I already updated the other billing method, Both are not working.

However I always use my MasterCard card for paying to upwork, this happened first time with me that I am unable to upgrade.

Also As I mentioned I tried it  with VISA card as well, but facing the same error.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 6

Hi Sahil,

Thank you for following up and clarifying your concern. One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further with resolving billing method issue. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Vishnu A Member Since: Jan 31, 2016
5 of 6

Hi Bojan, I'm not able to upgrade my membership plan. Whenever I upgrade my membership plan I get this message " Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later" . Please fix this added my visa card. 

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
6 of 6

Hi Vishnu,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS