🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not able to view the applicants even though U...
Page options
josephjohn_78
Community Member

Not able to view the applicants even though Upwork says I have more than 10 bids

Hi there,

I am a freelancer who turned to a client as well. I have posted a job and according to Upwork, I have more than 10 proposals. But I am not able to view any of those proposals in my agency dashboard.

My question is that "10-50 applicants" notification when we apply for a job is a real thing or clients won't be able to see any applicants?

I get the feeling that my bids are not getting noticed by any clients and I have been burning connects for no reason for the last 6-12 months. I have received zero response in the last 1 year. none. zero! . 😞

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Ho Joseph,

Thank you for your message. I have checked your account and I can see one job post on your client profile. However, it looks like there are no proposals that have been submitted yet. Here's a screenshot for your reference. Can you please share with us any notifications or what section you were able to see that you have more than ten proposals? I'll be more than willing to take a closer look and assist you accordingly. Looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Ho Joseph,

Thank you for your message. I have checked your account and I can see one job post on your client profile. However, it looks like there are no proposals that have been submitted yet. Here's a screenshot for your reference. Can you please share with us any notifications or what section you were able to see that you have more than ten proposals? I'll be more than willing to take a closer look and assist you accordingly. Looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork
josephjohn_78
Community Member

I sow that in the job posting proposals section. I deleted the job posting anyway. Let me post the job again and I will update you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members