🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Not able to withdraw the proposal
Page options
pdlodaliya
Community Member

Not able to withdraw the proposal

Hi,

I want to join an agency but they are unable to do that because I have active proposals.

However, I am not able to deactivate or withdraw the proposal because I am getting the error. I have added the screenshot of the error in the attachment.

Please help.

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Piyush,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the error while deleting the proposals. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

You can still join the agency as a non-exclusive member even if you have an open proposal.

I strongly suggest that you do that, because being an exclusive agency member does not bring you any benefits, only disadvantages.

gracemanabat
Community Member

Hi! I tried to withdraw all my proposals because I want to close my Upwork account, but they can't be removed. I already tried to refresh, log out log in, and clear caches, but still, they can't be removed. Is there anything I can do with this problem?

Hi Grace,

I'm sorry to hear that you wish to close/delete your account. I have checked your account and it looks like you still have an active submitted proposal. Can you please try withdrawing that proposal? and after it's been archived, you can try closing the account. Let us know if you're still having difficulties and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members