🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not all the jobs visible on profile
Page options
webdone
Community Member

Not all the jobs visible on profile

Hi

I can see all the jobs when i look into my profile and when I am logged in with my account.

But when i am not logged in I see a very different story. Only 37 out of 59 jobs are displayed and mostly with low feedback. it is very frustrating to see that public profile is prtraying a bad picture of your skills. 

I am attaching screenshots. me.jpg is when i see the profile and others.jpg is when others/logged out see my profile. 

I have tried to contact support many times but had worst experience possible . They kept on repeating same questions in replies given after many days of wait and kept on wasting my time.
I also tried to make an appointment twice but no one contacted me. Seems like that feature is just a scam.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Irfan A wrote:

I can see all the jobs when i look into my profile and when I am logged in with my account.

But when i am not logged in I see a very different story. Only 37 out of 59 jobs are displayed-

That is by design!

When clients post a job, they have three choices: They can post the job publicly, for Upwork users only, or invite only.

When a client chooses to post the job to be visible to Upwork users only, or invite only, any job that results from such a job post, is not visible while logged out, because the client originally chose a more restricted visibility for the job post.

Irfan A wrote:

I have tried to contact support many times 

No need to contact support for this, there is nothing they (or anyone else) can do about that-

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Irfan, 

The purpose of our logged-out site is to give prospective clients and freelancers a feel for what Upwork has to offer so that they can decide whether to join our platform; it is not intended to reflect all the jobs and all the profiles available on Upwork. That's the role of the logged-in site, which is only visible to our registered users. To optimize the experience of prospective clients and freelancers on our logged-out site, we are sometimes selective about which jobs and profiles are visible.

I apologize if you are disappointed not to see your profile or job on the logged-out site. However, you can rest easy knowing that the vast majority of job invitations and job applications stem from visibility on the logged-in user site, not on the logged-out site. Therefore, your success on Upwork shouldn't be impacted by your visibility on our logged-out site.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members