Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting Messages in emails .

Ace Contributor
Faheem K Member Since: Feb 18, 2015
1 of 3

Hi 

It's been about a month , since I reported the issue to Up WORK Customer support.That I am not getting any messages/weekly time logs at email account linked with upwork. Issue is still not resovled . 

Does anyone else having this problem .

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
2 of 3

Hi Faheem,

I see there was a recent ticket closed related to the notification issue which affected many users. However, I noticed from your ticket that this did not fix your issue. I updated your ticket to have someone contact you.

-Lena

Untitled
Ace Contributor
Faheem K Member Since: Feb 18, 2015
3 of 3

Hi Lena

Thanks for replying .

I have to do the refund the while whole work was done.  My JS got down. I am not applying to any Jobs any more.

and it's been about month . Do you people think - we can do business that way . When our actions are considered wrong - we got punished by Putting our profile on hold /under review , dropping our business. But when the same fualty action is done by UP Work ( I really don't what's getting up , all are going down and down ). All we get thank you for your patience . Is it a fair deal . we have been hit by Upwork many times during this year  . still no compenstation or anything . Just fancy words by the marketing staff. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS