🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not getting Paid on time
Page options
amirkhan74568
Community Member

Not getting Paid on time

My payment was released on 25 Nov 2020 and I haven't received it in my bank. It has been 8 days.

Please Help.

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amir,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you're referring to was successfully processed on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Whatever you said was no help at all.

When would I get paid is my question. It has been 8 days already ?

Hi Amir,

We understand that receiving your earnings the soonest is very important. Unfortunately, we aren't able to initiate a trace earlier than 8 business days after the withdrawal is initiated. Please let us know if you still don't see the funds on your account by the beginning of the next week.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hey Dude. Listen.

I need to get paid to meet my day to day expneses.

WHEN DO I GET PAID ? It has been 10 days already. You guys send in an automated message and then disappear.

Hi Amir,

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I shared your report to the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members