🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not getting Profile View form Past
Page options
Community Member

Not getting Profile View form Past

Hello All Upwork Members,

I just want to tell you that I'm not getting profile views for the past few days. Previously I get almost 5-6 views on a daily basis but from now I'm not getting any profile views.

Can someone please check out my profile and tell me what's the problem?

I'll thankful to you.

Regards

Satyam

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Satyam,

Various factors go into search results, and results may differ over time, partly to allow more freelancers a chance to be discovered. Some considerations may include Freelancer skills, experience, platform ratings, and other elements geared toward determining a potential match for the client’s job.

Our search is based on several factors that continue to evolve. We cannot disclose exactly what makes up the rules for a search order, and those rules are likely to change, so any specific advice we could give you would be short-lived. Search is no longer mainly static, meaning it always stays the same. Depending on marketplace activity across jobs and contractors, a contractor's search position will likely ebb and flow.

Some sound principles to remember for ranking well in search are as follows:
  • Do good work for clients and establish good long-term relationships on Upwork.
  • Only apply to jobs to which you are qualified.
  • Be accurate in showcasing your abilities & skills on your contractor profile.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths