cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting Seo Client

Rahul Y Member Since: Sep 3, 2017
1 of 6

Hello folks 

I have proven experience in seo working as a seo freelancer in India for last year. Recently trying to work with upwork. 

I am totally newbie in upwork. I sent my proposals to more than 10 clients. The issue is why i am not hearng from the client. 

What all things client look after when hire you first time?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 6

Hi Rahul,

Please check out these helpful blog articles to help you write winning proposals, improve your profile and tips on how to be successful on Upwork. You can update your profile and edit your profile overview, expand it with your new skills and experiences. Take a few tests and add some portfolio items to showcase the new skills you have acquired. We could advise you to submit proposals only for jobs you are sure to have the required skills set and experience for. We wish you the best of luck!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
3 of 6

Supply and Demand.png

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 6

SEO is one of the most overcrowded categories in Upwork, with hundreds of thousands of freelancers - the vast majority never earn a single Dollar.

10 Proposals are literally nothing. Look how many proposals clients get to every job post...

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
5 of 6

In an unrelated story, openings have declined for drivers of horsedrawn carriages, typewriter repairmen and Latin-Etruscan translators.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 6

@Preston H wrote:

In an unrelated story, openings have declined for drivers of horsedrawn carriages,

What Preston is saying is "SEO of the type you practice is dead as a dodo."

Unrelated to SEO being dead: There is a lot of monry in horse drawn carriage driving provided you have the horses, carriages and driving skills Smiley Wink

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS