🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not getting Top Rated badge
Page options
ffb66842
Community Member

Not getting Top Rated badge

Hello Community!

I have completed all the requirements required for getting the top-rated badge, but I can't see the badge!

Best Regards,

Sajawal Fareedi

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Sajawal,

Thank you for following up. I would like to clarify that you need to have a current JSS of 90% or higher to qualify for Top Rated status. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Sajawal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that the Top Rated status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. You can have a look at this article to see what the exact requirements are that you must meet to obtain a Top Rated badge on your profile. Once all the requirements are met, you'll automatically receive the badge within 48 hours.

~ Nikola
Upwork
ffb66842
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Thanks a lot for your response. I think it can be because of JSS, i don't have it yet. But i do have Rising Talent. Will, that work? or JSS is necessary?

Best Regards,

Sajawal Fareedi

Hi Sajawal,

Thank you for following up. I would like to clarify that you need to have a current JSS of 90% or higher to qualify for Top Rated status. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
c1fe0c5d
Community Member

Hi,

Currently I have "Rising Talent" since the end of the last year. Broke all tresholds/requirements for getting "Top Rated" while ago. Pretty sure that "Rising Talent" should suffice until I get JSS?
To be more precise: "Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks".

Am I missing something? Judging by requirements I should get "Top Rated", even "Top Rated Plus" if I am not mistaken?

Best Regards,
Nikola

Hi Nikola,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket regarding your concern. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members