🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not getting Top Rated despite the criteria fu...
Page options
vanhad89
Community Member

Not getting Top Rated despite the criteria fulfilled

Hi,

Despite a couple of jobs finished with 5 stars in the last 2 months, getting enough earnings and having a complete profile, I am still not getting Top Rated badge. What seems to be blocking me is the Top Rated Eligible Weeks counter.

I've had the badge before and lost it when I made quite a long break. Then I started working on Upwork again at the start of this year but I don't see any changes on that counter. Actually, when I started working again I think it was at 11 and now it is at 10. I can't figure out what is causing it not to increase, maybe I'm missing something.

I'd be helpful on some guidance. Thanks a lot! 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vanja,

I checked this for you and your Top Rated Eligible Weeks metric shows the correct number. To earn Top Rated status again, you need to maintain a Job Success Score (JSS) of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. To add eligible weeks you need to get your JSS above 90% and keep it there long enough for the ineligible weeks to start falling out of the 16-week window.  You have to look at the eligibility weeks as a rolling 16-week window. Please check the graph included in this help article and refer to the information shared in the Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks section.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vanja,

Maintaining a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks is one of the requirements that you still need to work towards for receiving the Top Rated badge. 

Once you meet all of the requirements for becoming Top Rated, it will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours.

Happy working!

~ Bojan
Upwork
vanhad89
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Thanks for helping out. 

What I don't understand is that my Job Success Score has been 100% for the last 2 months but there are no changes in the Top Rated Eligible Weeks counter. I think it has actually lowered from 11 to 10 during that period.

When I just started working again I believe that my JSS was still displayed as 100% and I had 11 out of 16 Top Rated Eligible Weeks... 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vanja,

I checked this for you and your Top Rated Eligible Weeks metric shows the correct number. To earn Top Rated status again, you need to maintain a Job Success Score (JSS) of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. To add eligible weeks you need to get your JSS above 90% and keep it there long enough for the ineligible weeks to start falling out of the 16-week window.  You have to look at the eligibility weeks as a rolling 16-week window. Please check the graph included in this help article and refer to the information shared in the Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks section.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
vanhad89
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I understand, that means that after a few weeks I should see the counter increasing as long as the JSS remains 100%. I'll be patient and see what happens.

Thanks a lot for helping out!

seo_109
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

A similar thing is happening with my profile. My profile has met all the Top Rated criteria required as it has been showing on my stats page for a couple of months already now (please see the attached image). However, I still haven't received the Top Rated Badge.

If it helps, I'm an agency member. Can you please check and let me know what else is missing?Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 11.52.50 PM.png

Hi Ayushi,

It looks like you're an Exclusive Agency member. You can check the full requirements for Agencies in this help article. Once the Agency has a Top Rated badge it will show on your profile as well.

~Andrea
Upwork
f3413561
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

My profile is freelancer profile, all requirements are full filled but Top Rated Bagde is not showed. Can you help me check?
I am waiting for it to allowed to remove my publib feedback.
Thank you

f3413561_0-1713767816314.png

Hi Duy, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like the Top Rated badge is now visible on your account. Here is a screenshot for reference. Congratulations on achieving Top-Rated status! 

Please allow more time for the badge to be added to all parts of your account correctly. 

You can follow the steps shared in this help article to request feedback removal. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
idoro-precious
Community Member

Hi, 

I have diligently worked towards achieving the top rated badge in the past few months. The only thing that has been missing was a 12-month earnings of $1,000. I have achieved that now. I have hitherto maintained a JSS of 100%, never falling below it in my more than 2 years of being on upwork. My top rated eligible weeks have been consistently 16 of 16. I have met all the criteria, so why have I not received it yet? Could there be some other unwritten criterion that I haven't met?

Updated: It has now reflected. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members