🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not getting any Engagement and Invites on my ...
Page options
01b7636d
Community Member

Not getting any Engagement and Invites on my Profile

Hello Upwork Team, 

Hope you are well 

Can you please help me with this? 

I am not getting any engagements or Invites on my profile. What should I do? 

Please help me 🙂

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Best Regards, 

Sarita Pandey

3 REPLIES 3
e825750a
Community Member

Hello,
I face the same issue currently. I could get invited 3 time a week. But even though I I'm more active, I don't get invite. I think this is part of Upwork's algorithm.
Thanks,
grimesr
Community Member

I would work on your profile a bit.

Take out the first, Hi I am...

You seem to have a lot of qualifications, but how has that made a difference in any work  you have done. Everyone has a lot of qualificaitons, you need to state how you are different than all those others. Give examples of the size/impact of projects  you worked on. Tell how they made a difference, with numbers if possible.

Having a long list is nice, but I doubt it makes that much difference, there are other reasons a client would like to contract with you. Tell them why.

Having said that, with thousands of freelancers in your category and get found via a search from a client, what makes you think anyone will ever see  your profile? What do  your stats show on number of clients viewing your profile.

Freelance marketing is not a passive game, very few get jobs by just hanging out a profile and sitting back and waiting.

Go look for jobs you are really qualified. Make impactful proposals, get some wins.

I do ok and I get very few real invitations. I work hard at prosposals. I win a few. This is a tough business.

Good luck.

williambernal
Community Member

SP,

I've been a Top Rated FL for years and neither am I.

My best advice-

Keep your UW expectations low.

And good luck!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members