🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not getting any job from months
Page options
ab7c86cb
Community Member

Not getting any job from months

Hy mates!

I submitted an eye-catching proposal for an SEO content writing job, but have not gotten any response, and somehow it's making me a little sad.

If someone has any tips so you can share them with me.

Cheers,

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Ieman,

Thanks for reaching out about writing proposals and cover letters. We know writing a cover letter can be overwhelming at times. Think of it as a way to stand out from the crowd and showcase what's unique about your skills to specifically highlight how you're a good fit for a particular job or project.

Here are a few resources that may help you learn more and improve your proposal writing skills:

Submitting Proposals Academy Course

Talent Toolbox: Proposals Deep Dive with Upwork Coaches Event Recording

How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs

Good luck!

~ AJ
Upwork
bobafett999
Community Member

Is that your image in book a consultation thumbnail? It looks different than your profile picture.  When a buyer sees those two images and your low rate it could create an impression that you are not real. 

Prashant P wrote:

Is that your image in a book consultation thumbnail? It looks different from your profile picture.  When a buyer sees those two images and your low rate it could create an impression that you are not real. 

Hy!

Yes, the thumbnail picture is not mine. It's a commercial use picture, and after your picking point,t I understood that I should remove this.

Thanks mate!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members