🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not getting any job invitation and any respon...
Page options
nirmalpatel007
Community Member

Not getting any job invitation and any responses from the bid clients

I was trying to get a new job since more than 15 days. I have completed all the connections to bid for new jobs. After that, I Updated my membership and then started bidding. But it's really strange, neither I am getting any single job invitation nor getting responses from the bid clients.

I have an excellent profile. I have completed 1 project and 1 project is going on with more than 2k earning But still not getting any responses. It's really too strange.  

I have even updated my profile too but no luck it is still the same. Please kindly answer me or can somebody take a look into my profile? 

Thanks & Regards,
Nirmal

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Nirmal,

Thanks for reaching out! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members