cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting any jobs on upwork!! please can someone help!!

davidgratton
David G Member Since: Jun 23, 2017
1 of 3

Hi everyone,

I have been consitently applying to jobs on work for the last month and refining my proposals however I don't appear to be making any headway. I have yet to recieve a signal interview invite.

What am I do doing wrong??

Please can you help and offer any advice.

Many thanks,

David

allergywriter
Community Guru
Cheryl K Member Since: Jul 16, 2015
2 of 3

I don't know anything about your niche, but you have a nice portfolio. Is it possible to add information about each piece?

You might want to #1 change start of profile a bit to focus not on the industry, but what you can do for a client. and #2 move pull quote higher.

Be picky about jobs you pursue. If someone doesn't have a good track record for hiring or set a budget too low, move along. They may not be serious about hiring.

mwiggenhorn
Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
3 of 3

David, when a client initially sees your profile or your proposal, they only see the first two or three lines.  Use your opening to highlight your skills and experience (profile) and how you can meet the client's needs (proposal)

You have some grammatical errors in your profile - misspellings and incomplete sentences.  Fix those.

Clients come here to hire experienced professionals for their projects.  Be sure your profile and portfolio reflect your expertise.

Also, in your profile, I would change the tag line below your name.  Maybe say something like 3D Modeler/ Architectural Designer.

Anyway, those are my suggestions.  Hope it helps!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS