🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not getting any jobs
Page options
8cc9ff18
Community Member

Not getting any jobs

Hello everyone,

I have been a freelancer on upwork for around 3-4 years now. I have always found success in applying and getting jobs. I was even "top rated" at one point. However, I have taken a long break from September 2022 to December 2022 due to personal reasons, and after that I have been trying to get back but to no success at all. My profile does not get any views at all, my proposals are never acknowledged even if there are "less than 5" proposals on a job, and I never receive any invitations. 

So I would like to request a favour from you to go through my profile and see if there is something wrong, or something I could improve on. I would really appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Mohamed,

Thanks for reaching out. I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Good luck!

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members