cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting any response from CLIENTS

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
21 of 26

Hi Priyanka,

There is no guarantee that when you send a proposal, you will get hired right away, but we encourage you not to give up on sending proposals. You may want to consider checking out these helpful blog articles to help you write winning proposals, improve your profile and tips on how to be successful on Upwork. Your profile visibility has been updated as well. Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

-Joanne
Untitled
Prakhar A Member Since: Oct 18, 2018
22 of 26

HI Team,

I am also facing same issue, from last 3 months i am submitting proposal regularly but not getting any single respose. Even i have given two tests , in both the test i got above average score. Can you please quickly review my profile and let me know where i can improve it.

Thanks,

Prakhar

Pallavi S Member Since: Feb 20, 2018
23 of 26

Even I am facing this issue. Can you please suggest what is missing in my profile- https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01acae4b317fa9f4b9?

Thanks,

Pallavi

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
24 of 26

Pallavi S wrote:

Even I am facing this issue. Can you please suggest what is missing in my profile- https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01acae4b317fa9f4b9?

You are in an incredibly competitive category with literally hundreds of thousands of freelancers.

On top of that you are being hurt doubly by belonging to an agency with a poor JSS - their JSS is showing on your profile AND many clients don't hire agency freelancers out of principle.

Your profile does not stand out, think about something that you bring to the table that sets you apart from all the other freelancers who compete for the same jobs. Put that unique selling point RIGHT at the very top of your overview, as clients only see the first line in the list view and you are completely wasting the first line.

Pallavi S Member Since: Feb 20, 2018
25 of 26

Thank you Petra for reviewing my profile and suggest me the changes. I have update my profile with latest trending terminology. Hope this will work. 

Regards,

Pallavi

Rastin Z Member Since: Apr 16, 2019
26 of 26
I have the same issue , been submitting proposals and not even a beep??!! I dont go crazy on my cover letter when i submit to work, i have a short introduction about myself and experience and link to my site.

I dono what im doing wrong????
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS