🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not getting any upwork notifications
Page options
brendan_rose
Community Member

Not getting any upwork notifications

Hi,

I just restarted upwork after a long hiatus and I noticed I'm not getting any replies when I apply for jobs, I also don't seem to be getting updates on potential job offers.

Any idea why this is?

I seem to remember an upwork employee telling me they were taking me off a list of active members although i can't find the email. if so can you put me back on the list, I'd like to resume work.

Thank you,

-Brendan Rose

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Brendan, 

Welcome back to Upwork! I checked your account, and I can't seem to find any discussion where you requested to be removed from email distribution lists. If you find that ticket or post, please don't hesitate to share it here so that our team can look into this for you. 

As for your proposals, I can see that you recently sent out a proposal, and it's still an active proposal. Hopefully, the client will reply to you soon. I cannot say why it takes time for some clients to respond to proposals or complete interviews, but it always helps to create unique and tailor-fit proposals. You may also want to switch on your "Availability Badge" to signal to clients that you are currently available for work. Here's more information about the badge. 

You may also want to check the guides curated by the team to help you grow your freelancing business. Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members