🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not getting any work at Upwork for 6months no...
Page options
estend
Community Member

Not getting any work at Upwork for 6months now

I have sent many proposals and got 2 interviews but unfortunately none of the clients reply whenever I show up for the interview, I have tried everything to get clients, YouTube, Google Now I am asking for help from the Upwork community, please tell me is there any problem with my account or is there something am doing wrong, I am a frontend web developer

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Estaban,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. We appreciate you coming to the Community to explore what other areas you may need to improve on in order to land your first job on Upwork as this is exactly the right avenue for that.

You may want to go through these guides, tutorials, courses, videos, Help articles and Community discussions, designed to help users get started on Upwork. You may also find Mike's thread helpful in getting tips on how to submit a winning proposal and many more.

Feel free to ask and join discussions in the Community. We'll be here to help!

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
759e32fa

Hi Estaban,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. We appreciate you coming to the Community to explore what other areas you may need to improve on in order to land your first job on Upwork as this is exactly the right avenue for that.

You may want to go through these guides, tutorials, courses, videos, Help articles and Community discussions, designed to help users get started on Upwork. You may also find Mike's thread helpful in getting tips on how to submit a winning proposal and many more.

Feel free to ask and join discussions in the Community. We'll be here to help!

~ AJ
Upwork
tjmisny
Community Member

Hi Estaban - My advice is to add more projects to your portfolio, so clients can see examples of your work.  If you had a greater number of different types of samples, I bet it would help clients understand what you can do for them.

For example, in my portfolio I have dozens of different types of samples and it shows clients what I am capable of.

Hope that helps!

estend
Community Member

Thanks I will try to add more projs
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths