🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Not getting email for password
Page options
4f0a733e
Community Member

Not getting email for password

My brother is not able to login to his email and whenever he login he get this message "Your password has expired Check your email for a message with a link to update your password. This link will expire in 4 hours." when he try to reset the password he does not get for restting the password. His email id**Edited for community guidelines**Please help him to login his account.

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Vivek,

Could you please have your brother fill in the account recovery form in this help article? After completing the form, he should receive an email with additional steps. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
485208ea
Community Member

I am also having problems retrieving the email for a password change, it is not sending me an email to fix this error.
Need to have this fixed asap for work, thank you.

Hi Christian,

When you request the email please check your junk and spam folders as well. If you still haven't received it, you can follow the instructions Joanne shared in her post and fill out the form so that our team can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
pradeepsendhav
Community Member

me to getting same issue 

Hi Pradeep,

One of ur agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths