🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Not getting hired/interviewed any more
Page options
btsc4342
Community Member

Not getting hired/interviewed any more

I know it sounds strange, but I'm not sure if my profile settings are still right.

I am not a fresh freelancer; I understand how to apply for jobs and how to make my proposal appealing to clients. In the past, I was normally hired/interviewed within 6-10 proposal submissions.
However, I have not been hired in the last 2-3 months. So far, within these days, I've submitted nearly 80 proposals and have not received even a single interview. It feels strange and something seems wrong.

Is there any Guru who could check my profile and please let me know if everything is fine with my profile/ID?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Jahangir,

I can understand your frustration about not getting any invites. Please know that to give equal opportunity to all freelancers, search results may vary depending on what the client is looking for. In the meantime, you may apply to jobs that you are interested in. You might also want to check out the following resources to help you write winning proposals: 

How to Write a Cover Letter

How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs

You can find more helpful tips here

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Jahangir,

I can understand your frustration about not getting any invites. Please know that to give equal opportunity to all freelancers, search results may vary depending on what the client is looking for. In the meantime, you may apply to jobs that you are interested in. You might also want to check out the following resources to help you write winning proposals: 

How to Write a Cover Letter

How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs

You can find more helpful tips here

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths