🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Not getting interview, even not getting v...
Page options
sumitsharma47
Community Member

Not getting interview, even not getting views on proposal for the last 20 days.

HI! community i'm little frustrating about this pattern. everything was going pretty well 20-25 days ago, but suddenly i found that not even a single proposal got any view. far from intreviewing i didn't got any views in my proposal. What's this pattern, I even filter jobs and tried sending proposal for the less that 10-15 jobs but how can it be possible that not getting any views. What's this. I'm so dissapointed about it. look into this matter, immediately and please don't tell me how to write proposal, tell me something different.

1 REPLY 1
759e32fa

Hi Sumit,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I understand that you are not getting lesser views on your proposals. I checked your stats and found that you have had two proposal views in the last seven days. Please know that we are not privy to why clients do not view some proposals.

You may want to consider upskilling and learning new skills to increase your marketability. Competition is getting tough not only in Upwork but also on other platforms, especially since most people nowadays opt to work remotely. One possible reason might be also the fewer demands for jobs that fall under your selected skill set. You can also revisit the skills you have selected in your profile, only if applicable.

We also highly encourage you to continue to work to increase your JSS and become a Top-Rated or Top Rated Plus Freelancer once you get enough recent work history. Having these badges in your profile will increase your invite and hire rate.

Here are some helpful articles that you may find useful:
•  9 Tips to Help You Create a Freelancer Profile That Stands Out | Upwork
• 15 Ways to Grow Your Freelance Business

I hope this helps.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths